Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

I am going to join in on the fun of Wordless Wednesdays! Thanks to Heather, Melissa, Jill and Jamie for all of your posts and making me want to join in the fun :)

7 comments:

  1. Love these. I can caption the second picture,"get off of me,lol". Glad you are participating in Wordless Wednesday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea too...I think it is time I start Wordless Wednesdays myself :) Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started this too :-) I think this is such a fun idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for the shout out!! They ARE fun aren't they? :o)

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for participating!! These are great photos!! What a great way to remember these fun moments :) I love the interaction your kids have. Oh, I grabbed your button and added to my page :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I added your button, but it's not showing up on my page...strange!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is strange. I will take a look and see if something is wrong.

    ReplyDelete