Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Apparently I was just not aware

We have been to Magee 2 times in a week....that is way too many.  They pump you full of fluids and good drugs and send you home, only to have the drugs they give you at home not work and you end up dehydrated again.

Today I found out that you can get a bladder infection when you get yourself too dehydrated.  Really? Weird and OUCH!  So today they gave me a few bags of fluid, zofran shot and then a phenergan drip.  They would not give me antibiotics for the UTI until I went home.  The Dr wanted me to hold down some food prior to taking any antibiotics and I am thankful for that.  Do not like going to the Er but thankful that I feel better when I am discharged.  However, I get very frustrated when the good meds wear off and their pharmacy pick up drugs do not work.

I am not one to love being pregnant.  I am very jealous of those who have these nice easy pregnancies...  Mine are the complete opposite of joy and awe-ness!  I get sick and it lasts all 9 months.  I figured out that if this one continues the way its going then I will have spent over 2 years of my life getting sick for pregnancy, fun right?!

Well after a 2 hour nap, I am feel good enough to actually heat up something for the boys for dinner!  Awesome, go me.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are feeling better. The pharmacy meds are practically pointless...they never work for me, either. I hope it eases soon!

    ReplyDelete