I cannot believe that this is the LAST top five for 2011! I hope 2012 is as funny as 2011. Happy New Year from my fun lovin family to yours :)
5. While opening Christmas presents, Logan would get all wide eyed. Mouth open. Looking at the present. “Wow. Mama yook. My pessant. Open it. I play.” EVERY SINGLE GIFT!
4. Dominic was opening his netbook. We played a trick on him. It was wrapped inside 2 diaper boxes. He opened the first Huggies box and looked at us in disbelief. He then figured out what was going on. “Oh you….this trick, really?” Then opened the next diaper box and got to his box. And it was a plain brown box. Confused again, he looked at us and said “What is this?” Finally, after awhile of looking at it, he got it open and his face was PURE JOY! *Ah love to play little jokes on my kids*
3. Charlie likes to make sounds. She smiles and puts her lips together. “pppppfffffffffffhhhhh” Like she is blowing out a candle.
2. Logan started to play hide and seek recently. He runs to the corner. Starts counting “1…2…3…” then turns around
with his hands over his eyes. He pulls them off really quick and says “I found me!” If you do not play along with him he looks at you with a pouty face and says “Ah whats da point?” bwahaha. This kid. He kills me.
1. Charlie’s new thing is to bounce up and down while she is sitting. This makes her scoot around on the hardwood floor on her butt. She gets a huge smile on her face and giggles in delight. I should put a swiffer duster on her rear and put that girl to work!
And for your laughing pleasure….an extra one to bring in the New Year! Logan was licking an ice cube, looked up at us and said “Wow, dis is petty good!”