Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Holiday Cards

I have chosen to get our holiday cards this year from shutterfly.com because they have some of the cutest designs at a reasonable price! 

I love sending and receiving holiday cards, especially when they are picture cards.  It is a wonderful keepsake to give and receive.  It allows families to stay connected and see how families have grown with each year. 

This year I have chosen to go with a 5 picture monogrammed snowman card.  The card is adorable with bright colors and a smiling snowman.  In my opinion, it has the best of everything!  I can put 5 pictures of my adorable boys and it is monogrammed.  Who really could ask for more? Not me!!  I had a few favorites this year but this card seem to say our family in 2010!  Why not take a look on shutterfly and send your loved ones that perfect holiday card?

I am also looking into some Christmas gifts from shutterfly as well.  They have some really cute stationary designs that I know would be perfect for a special someone.

Happy designing to all this holiday season and remember Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards
or if you are on facebook or twitter: 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly http://bit.ly/sfly2010 #SFLY

1 comment: