This week has been another crazy one in our house. The kids have been keeping us on our toes :)
1. When we were driving home from dinner on Wednesday night, Gary stopped to get gas. He called my car a girl and Dominic asked why. Gary advised him that all cars are girls. He asked why again. I said that cars are just like women, you have to treat them right. To which Gary added, and change their oil every month. Dominic said "oh is that why Mom uses Tampons every month and those band aids for her butt? She leaks like a car?" We all started laughing hysterically. And the husband responded "You will find out in health class in a couple years guy."
2. When Logan is mad about something, he started responding "F-I-I-I-N-E!" Omg, is he a 2 year old boy or a 14 year old girl?
3. Logan was playing with a balloon in the living room. Bouncing it. Playing "katchah" with it. Throwing it. Charlie was laughing every single time he touched it. Then Logan would laugh and say "ah it funnay, huh Chahree!"
4. Logan is learning how to play the sympathetic I am going to say what I want in the saddest way possible card. "Ah Muma, I yhant a fuppah. Ah peas. A fuppah?" *in a really soft sad puppy voice* He is asking for a fruit bar but makes me laugh every single time.
5. "I yhant douch Muma. No Bubbah douch. I douch!" Ha, douch is for juice and yeah a 2 year old saying douch just about makes me teary eyed.
And just for something a little extra:
If you have funny things that happen each week and like to share it with us all, please link up at Melissa's Blog!