1. My Mom and I were driving in the car and Dominic was along with us. We were talking about school, graduation, moving out and being on our own. Dominic chimes in "Nana, when my parents kick me out...can I live with you?" (my Mom and I laughing) "Why would you get kicked out?" "Because when I am done with my doctorate, I have to leave and move on. So, can I come live with you?" (my Mom) "Sure you can, it will be my grandson and my dogs." (me) "You have to cut Nana's grass and do her heavy lifting." (Dom) "Since you will be old, I will. I wont wipe your bum, that's for the house keepers to do! I can even start a business that is Old Wrinkled Peoples Daycare, yeah, that is what I will call it."
Okay....I am done laughing and tearing up as I write that one. I really have just no words for some of the things that my 9 year old says. The kid...has imagination. That is for sure :)
2. Logan likes Yo Gabba Gabba and my husband does too. So when we went shopping, Gary bought him a Brobee pillow. Gary was super duper excited to give it to Logan. When he did, Logan had this scared priceless face and pushed it away. "No Rohbee" Gary is crushed by the way. HA!
3. Twice this week, Logan has fallen asleep in our bed with AN APPLE IN HIS MOUTH. Yes an apple. In his mouth. I have no words. Weirdo.
4. Logan has some new words that he says that are just awesome and funny and cute. Dee-dess (Nintendo DS) Yegow (Lego) Yuvah (Love) I may have died of exploding heart when he said "Night Night Muma, I yuvah eww."
5. While shopping at a mall, I may have said out loud to Charlotte "You are NEVER aloud to go to the mall with your friends as a teeny bopper. I do not like teens and you will not be like them." This is funny for so many reasons. A) I can HEAR my Dad saying this and me rolling my eyes at him B) I can remember wandering the mall thinking my friends and I were all that and a bag of chips C) What I once was, I now dread *side note that while at the mall Gary and I witnessed a domestic dispute between teens, yes teens, and the girl was lead out of the mall. And apparently they need 4
If you have 5 funny things that happened this week, then sign up for the blog hop at The Mommyhood Chronicles