Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday Top Five Laughs

There is no link up this week for Melissa at The Mommyhood Chronicles but I decided to share my laughs anyway!

5. When Charlie eats puffs or Cheerios and we take her out of her high chair, we play How many are sticking to her butt game.

4. Charlie is getting into things a lot lately. When Logan is trying to color on the floor, she crawls over and eats the paper. This makes Logan pretty upset. "No baby. Mine. No eat paypah. My colah."


3. Logan was trying to find one of his toys. He was spinning in circles "I not fine it."

2. Logan will grab his coloring books and bring them over to us. "Muma, yets do homewahk."

1. The dentist told Dom that he had hair like Justin Bieber. Dom rolled his eyes and said "Nah, its just long because I do not like to get cold in the winter. Its my hair coat. I do not like Justin Bieber. I mean, I do like his music but not his hair." (ha, hair coat. kid kills me!)

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I am off to clean, pick out our Christmas tree, grocery shop and then finally decorate for Christmas! Christmas photo's tomorrow of the kids. I can hardly wait!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you did your laughs! I am still reading them today and I am loving them. Your laughs are too cute! So cute with the cheerios and sticking to her butt-lol. I said this before- but the dialogue is too cute. Makes me laugh. Love the Justin Beiber comment. Have fun decorating for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great ones! Those puffs are like glue when mixed with drool, they stick to everything. I love Logan's reaction to Charlie trying to get his coloring books, what is it with babies and paper?! Dom's Bieber hair is priceless! That is one to go in the scrapbook for sure!!

    ReplyDelete