Friday, May 11, 2012

Saturday Top Five Laughs





5. Dominic got poison ivy all over his right eye. It is pretty much swollen shut and he told me "Mom, I look like hunch back. Pretty sure I am not attractive right now, but do you still love me? I mean, would you love me anyway if I looked like this all the time?" Oy-vey kid! I had to ensure him that I will always love him and that my kids are the best looking ones around because they are mine. (not really a funny story but had to be told!)

4. Charlie is now pointing at whatever she wants and grunting. Then screams if you do not give it to her. Not sure when she will ask for things with words. Until then, the pointing and grunts are funny!

3. We were driving in the car, Charlie was screaming. Crying fits that would not stop. Logan looked at her out of the corner of his eye (almost like the stink eye) in a very serious annoyed tone and said "For gawsh sakes Charlie! Calm down. It's OK!" And then Gary and I died from laughter.

2. Logan and Charlie take a bath together each night. They love to play and splash. Each of them stand up and jump down and giggle. When Charlie stood up to do it, Logan said "Ah Charlie bum!" and proceeded to pat it.

1. Logan was up really early. He took off his diaper, sat down on his potty chair and said "It got to do it!" And, and, and....HE FARTED. That is it. No potty going. Just being plain silly Logan.

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute. Will you love me if I look like this! Look at CHarlie all pointing. WHat a cutie! Charlie, calm down,lol. Haha- Charlie bum! Love your laughs. You always crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan cracks me up! Seriously, he's one of the funniest little kids I've ever met!

    ReplyDelete