Saturday, October 6, 2012
Saturday Top Five Laughs
Hard to believe that we are fully into fall and September is far behind us.
5. Logan calls computers "pooters" and I love it!
4. The littles went to daycare 4 days in a row this week while I attended a training course for work. By the last day when Gary and I picked them up, Logan was crying on the teachers lap but Charlie was running around like a nut. Polar opposites of their normal daycare selves.
3. If you tell Logan something like "I said in a little bit" then he will reply with "No, you do not say THAT!"
2. Charlie does the itsy bitsy spider with her fingers. Both pointer fingers together with her middle fingers moving against each other.
1. Charlie and I were singing. Here is her version of the ABC's " Ah, Bee, See, Dee, ahhh, ahh,mmmm, nano, pee, ahh, ahh, ahh. Ext ME!!!" *clapping*
We have a busy weekend ahead full of parties and fall fun! Have a great week!
Posted by Tracy Over at 4:31 AM