To continue giving thanks for what I have, who I am and those around me.
1. I am thankful for my home. It is a cozy place that makes me feel safe and secure. Gary and I are putting our stamp on it one day at a time.
2. I am thankful for insurance. It may not be the best and we may pay thousands a year in out of pocket costs...it is better than having none.
3. I am thankful for social media. I have *met* some fabulous ladies on here and twitter. They can make my day in an instant. I heart all of you.
4. I am thankful to have clothes on our backs, food on the table and shelter. Many people are now without these due to hurricane Sandy.
5. I am thankful for all the memories that I have and will continue to make.