Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

My last post on the things that I am thankful for. I think I may make this a yearly blog tradition!

1. I am thankful for having a camera. Without it, I would miss out on saving images. Images from daily life to fun trips.

2. I am thankful for excel spreadsheets and calendars. Without them, I would not be as organized as I am.

3. I am thankful for texting as I am not one to love chatting on the phone. Sending a text is short, sweet and to the point!

4. I am thankful for the opportunities that have been given to my family.

5. I am thankful to be able to give back and help others.

3 comments:

  1. Amen! Except my spreadsheets number about two. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha- will you laugh if I tell you that I don't know how to use an excel spreadsheet-lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I cannot live without excel. I am super dorky like that!

      Delete