Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blog Award

Thank you to Carrie for the award! She is a mama of 2 adorable kids. Check out her blog and show her some love while you read about her adventures!


After receiving the nomination, the blogger must:
  • Acknowledge the nominating blogger;
  • Share 11 random facts about yourself;
  • Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you;
  • List 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers (as best as you can tell based on the info provided!). They should be bloggers that you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
  • Post 11 questions for the bloggers that you nominated to answer; and
  • Let all of the bloggers know that they have been nominated.  You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.

11 Random Facts about me!
1.  I'm a total spreadsheet a'holic! I have one for everything...color coded.
2.  To go along with #1, I am very structured, organized and am a bit ocd about a clean house. Now, that does not mean that my house is always spotless. I do have 3 kids and a dog! I just get very anxious when it is not up to mine and my husbands standards. 
3.  I am married to an IT guy and it does come in handy!
4.  My ideal work/life balance would be to work part time so that I could spend quality time with my kids. I currently work 4 - 10 hour days. The days are long and the evenings always feel rushed. 
5. I love cooking in the crock pot. The house smells amazing and dinner is ready when I am done working. Win, win!
6.  My favorite place is the beach but I do not like to swim in the ocean.
7.  Along with #6, I would love to go to Hawaii. This is Dom's dream vacation too, he already asks when we can go.
8.  My favorite team is the Steelers! This year is not looking good for them during the preseason. Lets hope it changes before the first game!
9.  I have already shrunk an inch and half since high school. I blame my back surgery!
10.  We have a plan on what needs done in this house to list it in 5 or so years. Our dream would be to build but all the plans have such small amounts of land. We keep going back and forth at adding on here compared to buying a new house.
11.  I am very afraid of heights.

11 Questions
1.  What's your favorite meal of the day?  Dinner. We always eat together.
2.  What's your favorite fruit?  Oh man, this is a hard one. I think peaches.
3.  When you were five, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher.
4.  What quality do you find most attractive in others? Friendliness. I think people so many people are rude now a days.
5.  What's your favorite sport? Football.
6.  Gold or Silver? White gold! lol
7.  What's your favorite candy?  Chocolate and peanut butter meltaways.
8.  What's your favorite online shopping website?  Amazon. Their subscribe and save has changed my life!
9.  What's your pet peeve? I have a lot of them, ha.
10.  Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall?  Summer then Fall then Spring. I dislike winter.
11.  How many pairs of shoes do you have?  I have no real idea how many I have but I am thinking maybe 30ish. I do know that most of them come in black and brown (boots, flip flops, dress shoes) and I have running shoes and tennis shoes. 

I am not going to pass it along mainly because most of the blogs I follow have over 200 followers, except the few that just got the award!

3 comments:

  1. You were quick on this one! :0) We need to talk spread sheets sometime, I love them! I can't imagine shrinking already! If I shrunk that much I'd be under 5 feet tall, yikes! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always great getting to know someone better! I also dislike heights and you should definitely go to Hawaii!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Football- a girl after my own heat and I am also obessed with shoes! I knew I liked you:) LOL!

    ReplyDelete