It has been a long time since I remembered to write down the cute and funny things that my kids do. I finally remembered over the last 3 weeks to document some of them. I love this blog hop, stop on by and say hello to Melissa! I have 6 since its been like a bajillion weeks since I participated.
6. When Charlie has a headache she tells us "I has a head-cake!"
5. When Charlie is not wanting to do something she tells me “It not hap-ah-ding!”
4. Logan’s new phrase is “I got this!”
3. Logan asked for lucky charms cereal and I gave him some. Then Charlie wanted some too and we were out of it. Logan said “Here Charlie, you can have mine” BUT he had eaten out all of the marshmallows. So! Ha.
2. Charlie got into the bathroom cabinet. She took out all of my tampons and dunked them into the toilet. Then she un-wrapped some panty liners and stuck them to the floor. This, my friends, is what happens when you are trying to get another child a drink.
1. I was upset and Charlie came over to me “Mommy, you cryin? What happen? It okay. I get you a twish-eww. I kiss you boo-boo!”