New Year New You
New Year New Goals
New Year New Challenges
New Year New Everything?!
If you have been around this blog for awhile, you know that I am not much on making resolutions. I think that means that you were doing something wrong and you need to right it. I am just not okay with that! I believe in goals.
Goals for 2014
* Get more one on one time with child
* More time for just Gary and I
* More time for just ME
* Finding new ways to save $
* Opening another account for savings
* Finish the bathroom
* Finish up C's room
* Get our house re-appraised
* Finalize plans for re-doing the hard wood and remodeling the kitchen
* 401 accounts being updated
* Walk more, then start the couch to 5k (again)
* Continue to get rid of all things un-needed
* Lay boards down in the attic and move all storage up there
* Get even more organized
What are your goals for the new year?