Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year Goals

New Year New You
New Year New Goals
New Year New Challenges
New Year New Everything?!

If you have been around this blog for awhile, you know that I am not much on making resolutions. I think that means that you were doing something wrong and you need to right it. I am just not okay with that! I believe in goals. 

Goals for 2014
* Get more one on one time with child
* More time for just Gary and I
* More time for just ME
* Finding new ways to save $
* Opening another account for savings
* Finish the bathroom
* Finish up C's room
* Get our house re-appraised 
* Finalize plans for re-doing the hard wood and remodeling the kitchen
* 401 accounts being updated
* Walk more, then start the couch to 5k (again)
* Continue to get rid of all things un-needed
* Lay boards down in the attic and move all storage up there
* Get even more organized 
 

What are your goals for the new year?

1 comment:

  1. That's quite the list! I'm worn out just thinking about it. :0) Good luck with all of your goals for 2014!

    ReplyDelete