Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mary Kay - Vox Box

Being an Influenster, I received a Mary Kay VoxBox to review. This is my second product to review.

When the package came in the mail, I giggled with delight. I love trying out new products. And new make-up, AWESOME! There were so many different things to try:
Mary Kay® Bronzing Powder
Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder
Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
Mary Kay® Lash Love® Mascara
Mary Kay® Gel Eyeliner with Expandable Brush Applicator in Jet Black
Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss in Mango Tango 

I went to my make-up bag and swapped out my old stuff for my new Mary Kay stuff. I began using the products a few weeks ago and they are wonderful.
I immediately fell in love with the eyeliner and mascara. The eyeliner was so easy to use and was rich and creamy. 
The cheek color and lip gloss were the perfect color on me, it looks very natural. What do you think?





All of the products were easy to use. The brushes felt luxurious. The products were more expensive than if you buy your products at a discount store but not too expensive as if you were going to buy them at a department store. It was a great in the middle price. 

I checked out Mary Kay online to see all of the other products to buy and am going to try some of the face creams. Since it is summer, I want to try some new things that are light and airy. That will not weigh down my face. And will not clog my pores. You should check out all of their products as well, not just the ones that I got the chance to try. They all look wonderful.

If you are a face book member, you should check out them out: MaryKay Facebook:  www.facebook.com/MaryKay 
If you are a twitter peep. you should check them out: Mary Kay Twitter: @MaryKay 

 

1 comment:

  1. Great review! I am actually a Mary Kay consultant (because I was surprised at how much I loved the products, too).The Mary Kay CC cream would be a great fit for you - it is SPF, moisturizer and light concealer all in one. PERFECT for Summer. :) Let me know if you need anything and I'd be happy to help you place an order. www.marykay.com/Danielle430

    ReplyDelete