Thursday, September 22, 2011

Filling up

Our weekends seem to fill up really fast! Even faster now with 3 kids :)

October is a busy month. We have a TON of birthdays with our family and friends. Halloween, pumpkins, changing leaves and cake. Oh, lots of cake.

This weekend starts the whirl wind of craziness that is our lives. We have the Aviary and a party this weekend. October 1st is a birthday party for a friend and a celebratory dinner out with family. The following weekend is Hallowboo with my cousins and my Moms birthday.  The weekend of the 15th is Logan's birthday parties...yes parties. Too many people for one go around ;) My kids get spoiled Twice!  Then we are going to Triple B Farms for some apple picking and more fall fun with friends.  The next weekend we are going to the pumpkin patch and celebrate my birthday. And my brothers. Oy! After that, we have the craziness of Halloween. 



This fall is going to fly by. I can feel it. My kids will all of a sudden be bigger. The trees will be naked. I will be cold. Whoa boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment