Cute idea to share some funny, crazy, interesting or just informative things that the online world might not have known other wise! Melinda at Laughing Through Motherhood tagged me with this fun blog post. Her blog is awesome, if you are not following yet then please do. I cannot wait to pass on the tag!
The rules are simple:
-Post the rules
-Post a pic of yourself & 11 random facts
-Create 11 new questions & tag new bloggers to answer to answer them
-Go to their blog/twitter/facebook & tell them they've been tagged
1. I love taking pictures to capture all the cute that is my kids. I recently took a photography class with Michelle to better understand my camera. I cannot wait to share some of my shots that I take with a better understanding of what I am doing!
2. I go crazy on a semi-daily basis.
3. I would love to a SAHM until my kids went off to school.
4. I can no longer wear heals. I had back surgery a few years back and that took my heal wearing days and threw it out the window!
5. Some of my favorite places to go: the beach, any amusement park, the outlet mall.
6. Laundry is a constant battle in my house. 5 people make a whole heck of a lot of dirty clothes!
7. My favorite flower is a Gerber daisy.
8. I love music and could listen to it all the time except country. Just do not like it. At all. Okay, maybe the country rock. But twang stuff is not my thing!
9. I gave up my love of purses when I had Charlie. I changed it with love of all small things cute and girly. And perhaps my daughter has a tad too many clothes and accessories.
10. My husband is awesome. For real. He cooks. He cleans. He washes and drys clothes. He fixes stuff around the house. He went out in the wee hours of the night to get me food when I craved something while pregnant. He takes care of me through all my health crap, the death of my Dad and all the other random stuff.
11. I love my kids. They changed my life. The can be pure pains in the butt. They can pure joy to be around. They can give me migraines. They can take away any pain with just one hug.
Now for the questions from Melinda!
1. What is your favorite dessert? Peanut Butter melt away
2. How many, if any, magazines do you subscribe to? only 1 because I really have no "extra" time to read
3. What is your dream car? I really do not have one. I want a 7 passanger SUV for now and then when my kids are grown any sports car would be awesome!
4. Do you have a recipe that everyone requests when you go places? I make brushetta that everyone loves
5. Have you ever bought anything from an infomercial (i.e. pajama jeans)? Bare mineral make-up and Tae-Bo
6. How did you meet your husband? I was friends with his brother and then we worked together too.
7. What's your favorite reality show? I do not really do reality TV
8. In your opinion, what's the best mascara on the market? I am not really sure.
9. Who's the most impressive celebrity you've encountered? None. Have not ever really "met" any! I am lame, I guess.
10. Scentsy or Yankee Candle? Bonus: Favorite scent? Ooo I love both but Scentsy is awesome since you do not burn the candles. Favorite scent is Cinnamon Vanilla
11. How do we know each other? From Twitter
I am going to tag a few of my online friends that I have yet to meet but would LOVE to! I talk to these wonderful ladies on twitter just about every single day. They are awesome and if you do not follow their blogs yet, you are missing out! Jennifer Melissa and Heather
No onto your questions:
1. Favorite Color?
2. How did you meet your husband?
3. What moment in time changed your life?
4. Have you ever met anyone in real life that you met online?
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
6. Best tweet you ever read?
7. If you graduated college, do you use your degree with your job?
8. If you could change one thing, what would it be?
9. Favorite type of accessory?
10. If you were to plan your own surprise party, what would your theme be?
11. Are you more of a soccer Mom type or non-sports Mom type?