Friday, May 25, 2012

Saturday Top Five Laughs

dentistmelsbbutton Saturday Top Five Laughs  Come join our Blog Hop!




5. My mother in law was correcting Logan. He was not having it. "Oh whatever Gaga!" (complete with hand in the air)

4. Charlie is slowly but steadily showing us that she can very well walk. She was playing with toys, had one foot planted and pivoted with the other. Once she went the whole way around in a circle, she took a few steps and continued to play. It was adorable!

3. Gary and Logan's conversation: "Eww, did you poop?" "Uh nope." "Are you lying to me?" "Uh, yep!"

2. All 3 kids have the stomach flu. It sucks. Big time. While Logan was getting sick for the 11 billionth time, he cried out "I don't like." 

1. Logan ripped off his diaper. He began dancing around the living room naked. After several minutes of singing and dancing and jumping on his sister, he sat down to watch a show. Mind you, the kid was still naked. We look over (his back toward us) and see his hands moving. Gary "Logan, what are you playing with?" Logan "My penis!"

4 comments:

  1. Whatever gaga- I am hysterical and my husband is now looking at me with four heads,lol. The poop one is so funny! Yah Charlie-so soon! Oh my Lordy- #1 has to be one of the funniest laughs I have ever heard hands down! HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear everyone has been sick! Ugh. :( Great laughs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no, we going through this naked pee pee thing too. Driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, boys will be boys! Poor little guy, though. #2 is so sad!

    ReplyDelete