Friday, October 12, 2012
Saturday Top Five Laughs
Welcome to the weekend! We have a lot planned as Logan has 2 birthday parties.
5. While at our friends house for dinner, Logan came running down the hall holding himself. "I's peein!"
4. Logan threw a book at Charlie, causing a swollen, cut, bloody lip. His response to me asking him why he threw it at her "Charlie frew it first. At me. I no mean a hit her."
3. Logan asked our friend Amber "You wanna come to my house and sweep over in my bed?"
2. We were at my Moms house for her birthday and the kids were dancing around to music. The smile on my Moms face was priceless.
1. Charlie was playing with her baby dolls. She picked one up, kissed it and said "ah baybeeee, a tiss"
( I may or may not have melted onto the floor in a puddle of mommy goo)
Posted by Tracy Over at 9:58 AM