Since I am having surgery on Wednesday to remove the tumor from my hand, I am pre-scheduling these top five laughs. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I am hoping for a pain free enjoyable one myself.
5. Charlie says the cutest things: tick a tea (trick or treat), swah-ree (sorry), hash ew (bless you)
4. Logan talks non stop all day, every day. Me ears are bleeding by bed time. "Mama, did you see _____? Mommy can you _____? Mama why we goin ______? Mama do you see my pis-ole? Mommy I got dah zombies!" This might have been why I ended my week last Friday with a wine cooler.
3. Logan jumped from his wooden kids table and attempted to land on the cushy chair. I say 'attempt' because he missed and banged his head off the side of it. Causing him to fly backwards. Just like you see on America's Funniest Videos.
2. Dominic was sitting on the couch, Charlie curled up on his lap and fell fast asleep.
1. Logan plays with my phone all the time. (no wonder I never have a battery charge, ha) When he turns the sound up too loud he gets in trouble. So now when it gets too loud, he quickly gives it to me and says "turn it down Mama!"