Saturday, December 1, 2012
Saturday Top Five Laughs
This weekend starts the month of December. The month of giving. The month of smiley children at the sight of Santa. Today we go to our first Christmas party and we are excited!
5. Libby has been eating the ornaments off the tree. She grabs one on the down low, looks around and runs over to the corner to much. She's clearly a jerk. Ha!
4. Libby was running around like a crazy puppy, she spun around in the hall and took out both toddlers in one swoop.
3. It is no secret that Logan is extremely lovey. This week he has asked for so many hugs and kisses that it melts my heart. "Charlie, I love you! Do you love me? Come on, give me a kiss girl."
2. We brought out the art easel. Logan and Charlie have been drawing up a storm. Then Charlie took the brown dry erase crayon, climbed up into the middle of the easel and started munching on it like a chocolate bar.
1. Dominic was practicing for his upcoming concert. We were listening to his music and started talking about Santa. Dom is no longer on the S-train but he told us his feelings on him: "Santa is the ultimate creeper. He sees you when your sleeping, he knows when you're awake. That is creepy, Mom!"
I hope everyone has a great weekend :)
Posted by Tracy Over at 7:15 AM