Saturday, January 12, 2013
Saturday Top Five Laughs
5. Logan: "Is my penis big enough?" *grabs it and yanks* "Yeah, it IS!" (seriously no idea where he comes up with this stuff but man we laugh A LOT!)
4. Charlie had a veggie/juice box and was drinking it in her car seat. When I went to take her out, the entire back of her dress was soaked. How in the world does a little girl get soaked down her back and get zero on the front of her?
3. I have mentioned before how much Charlie loves shoes. She is obsessive. Lately, if you put the wrong shoes on than the ones she wants then she will give you a dirty look and tell you "No shoe!"
2. Dominic got a C on one of his tests, which is very unlike him. He is pretty much a straight A student. I looked at him and told him that he needed to try harder. "Mom, I tried as best as I could. I JUST did not get it until AFTER the test and the teacher re-explained it to us. And Mom, no one got a perfect on that test so you just need to not worry. I understand now."
1. When Charlie wants to talk to you or give you a kiss, she puts her hands on your cheeks and pulls your face towards hers. It is the most adorable thing in the world.
Posted by Tracy Over at 10:03 AM