Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday

Time to link up with Kelly, Megan and Lindsay
for Trendy Tot Tuesday!

 

This week is all about the 4th and red/white/blue!


Charlie:
 Dress: Kohls
Hair Bows: Gymboree
Shoes: JcPenney

Logan
 Shirt: The Childrens Place
Shorts: Arizona
Shoes: Old Navy

Dominic
 Shirt: Kohls
Shorts: Nike
Shoes: Avia

Bonus Adorableness of Charlie and Logan
Charlie
Shirt: Jumping Beans
Shorts: Jumping Beans
Hat: Kohls (her big brother Dom's)
 
Logan
Shirt: The Childrens Place
Shorts: Old Navy

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, too cute! Love that first dress and those plaid shorts! Hope you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of C & L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coordinating Red White and Blue! I love it! 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays because my oldest son was born on that day. Double celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the kiddos in their RWB!!

    ReplyDelete