Time to link up with Melissa for some laughs! Come join the fun.
5. While we were putting Charlie to bed, we were singing twinkle twinkle little star. She sang along while her eyes were rolling back into her head. BUT her lips never stopped moving until she was out!
4. Last weekend my Mom came over for dinner. During the afternoon we were out on the front porch watching Dominic ride his rip stick down the road. Logan decided he had to go potty and whipped down his pants in front of all our neighbors. Everyone laughed and said "Well when you gotta go, you gotta go!"
3. Charlie is becoming quite the stinker when it comes to naps. She has basically given them up at home. Even if Logan falls asleep, she runs around the house until you hold her down in her bed or on the couch. Then she screams and cries until she wears herself out and finally falls asleep.
2. We had our friends over for dinner on Thursday and watched as the bigger kids played Hunger Games. It was quite funny to watch them run towards all these bags of random things while getting hit with a squirt gun.
1. When Charlie knows she is not allowed to say a bad word, she will say "No say _______, bad word!" But she still figures out a way to say it!