I cannot believe you are 4 years old today. It feels like just yesterday you were in my belly wiggling around! Yet here you are, turning 4. Almost a full hand. Looking so much like a kid and less like a little boy. I did not approve this growing up so fast thing, young man.
You are sweet. You are adorable. You talk...NON stop. You jump around, dance, sing, play with lego's and minecraft. You make us laugh and smile every single day. Everyone you meet, instantly, becomes your best buddy! You live life to the fullest and it is awesome. You are so easy going and that is a great thing because your sister is quite the little Ms. Bossy Boss. You adore hanging out with your brother and all the older kids in our neighborhood. You are awesome!
I thought it would be fun to ask you a few questions:
1. What is your favorite color? Green
2. What is your favorite toy? Iron Man
3. What is your favorite fruit? Orange Juice
4. What is your favorite TV show? Blue's Clues
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Special crackers
6. What is your favorite outfit? Khaki's and a polo (he said this outfit!)
7. What is your favorite game? Minecraft
8. What is your favorite snack? Poptart
9. What is your favorite animal? Tiger
10. What is your favorite song? A Pirate Ship Song (he sang it: Pirate, Pirate, Pirate. Ar!)
11. What is your favorite book? Blue's Clues
12. Who is your best friend? Dylan and Jack
13. What is your favorite cereal? Fruit Loops
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play
15. What is your favorite drink? Orange Juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Blue blanket, its Winnie the Pooh!
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? French Toast Sticks
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Tacos
20. What would you wish for if you were granted any 3 wishes? A phone, A pumpkin toy, Blue's Clues bird
Bonus Question: What do you want to be when you grow up? A Halloween guy
You are the best little guy and we love you so much! Happiest of birthdays to our middle man!