Today you turned 3 years old! You woke up, ran out of the bedroom and climbed into my lap. Your brothers started singing/shouting Happy Birthday and Logan was dancing around. You looked up at me and said "I am Three!"
Yes, yes you are baby girl. How this happened is beyond me. I swear that I just left the hospital with you in a carrier in a tiny white dress with a pink cardigan, size 0-3 months. You were deliciously squishy with a head full of dark hair with glorious golden highlights. Making squeaky noises and holding onto my finger as we drove home in the back seat of Daddy's brand new car. I can still feel the pain in my stomach from my tubal, the hugeness of my boobs that were not fitting well into my bra and the excitement to get home and see the boys interact with their baby sister. Yet, all of this was 3 years ago. Time flies they say. It really does, faster with each child!
Today we are having a play date with your girl friends at Burger King. You are very excited to play and eat a cupcake. Then tonight we are going to Chuck E Cheese as a family for dinner to play and celebrate you. The little girl who has complete us as a family. A fun filled day! Mommy is happy that I have your birthday off, it does not happen very often. Your birthday party is not for another week so we get to continue the celebration!
|One Year Old|
|Two Years Old|
|Three Years Old|
1. What is your favorite color? Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? Barbies
3. What is your favorite fruit? Bananas
4. What is your favorite TV show? Yo Gabba Gabba
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Gogurt and Cheese
6. What is your favorite outfit? Pink shoes and a dress
7. What is your favorite game? Yo Gabba Gabba
8. What is your favorite snack? Cheese Stick
9. What is your favorite animal? Doggy
10. What is your favorite song? Please don't stop the music
11. What is your favorite book? The Wheels on the Bus or as she says it Round and Round!
12. Who is your best friend? Lily
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? animals
15. What is your favorite drink? water pop
16. What is your favorite holiday? Easter
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Animals and Libby dog and blankey
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? French Toast Sticks
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizza
20. What would you wish for if you were granted any 3 wishes? Pool, 2 pools, A squish part
Bonus Question: What do you want to be when you grow up? I wanna be a Lily like Lily do, I like Lily. (bwahaha!)
We love you to the moon and back baby girl! I look forward to seeing what this year brings and am hoping that the threenager I see emerging stays at bay a bit. We love you!