Wednesday, August 27, 2014

We like, we like to party

Does anyone have a song stuck in their head now? No? Then we can no longer be friends. Sorry! 

Over the summer, we have had several friends turn another year old.

In June, Audrey turned 15. FIFTEEN! I remember when she was just a tiny little thing. She looked a porcelain doll. Now, she is a beautiful young woman. Her and Dom have been like brother and sister for as long as I can remember. They lean on each other when they need to. Talk about how crazy their parents are together, or so I assume. Heh. We celebrated her big day on her real birthday during Amy's ice cream social party.


Ethan turned 4 years old in June. He had an awesome TMNT party that the kids loved. They got to make nun-chucks. They got to smash open a pinata. Play at the park and have some yummy food.





Next up, we celebrated Lily's 4th birthday. She had a strawberry party and it was adorable. Yummy food, great decorations and fun people! The pinks, greens and reds were perfect and I loved all the polka dots. Steph always makes a home made cake and her strawberry cake was delish!


Finally, we celebrated Liam's 1st birthday and his big sister Lily's 3rd birthday. They had a combined Super hero and Frozen party. Everything was split down the middle and was decorated perfectly.
We had a yummy dinner and snacks. I had unfortunately hurt my neck the day before so was on muscle relaxers and pain medicine, very unlike myself. Liam used the wooden high chair that a lof of our kiddos have used. Steph bought it at a church and used it with Lily when she turned one then we have each used it and signed our names on the bottom of it. Such a great tradition!



It was a great summer of celebrating all these kids that we adore and love.

4 comments:

  1. Summer parties are so much fun, especially when shared with the company of great friends! I love that pic of Liam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun party post! Fun parties! I love these kids! And only a couple more babies remain for the highchair... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a summer full of birthdays! So glad we got to celebrate with all of you! XOXO That highchair truly is special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1 AT gmail DOT com :-) I greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete