I was given my first blog award this week! YAY, go me ;)
Melissa is a mom of 2 adorable kidlets. She tweets (which is how I found her blog) and her blog is awesome. I love reading about their adventures.
The first award is The Blog on Fire Award
The second award is The Kreativ Blogger Award
I am honored that she choose my blog for these awards! I try to blog as much as possible. However, all working Moms know that free time is few and far between all the duties of everyday life. Thank you again, Melissa. And for my readers who do not follow her blog yet, please go check it out!
I am going to give a few blogs these 2 awards as well. I wish I could give it out to everyone but I will keep it at a few for my first time.
1. Stef at Lexie Loo, Little Lily and Dylan Too
2. Cari at Adventures of the Roberts
3. Jill at Momma Totally in Love
These girls keep me laughing on a regular basis. If you do not follow their blog, please check them out.
I am supposed to tell 7 things about myself:
1. I love shopping for my kids and clothes are a weakness. Especially for Charlie. She is my first girl. My last girl. My last baby. I want her to have all the things that are sparkly and girly. I want my boys to have blue galore.
2. I have shrunk almost 2 inches since high school. Yeah, 2 inches. Story behind that is back surgery does not make you taller. Unrelated....my age. I am not even 33 yet.
3. I do not like feet. Once your are old enough to have stinky feet then I no longer want to touch them!
4. My heart melts on a daily basis from the things my kids say and do. They are my world. I do whatever it takes to make them happy, grow healthy and be the best they can be.
5. I had my belly button pierced when I was 18. It got ripped when I jumped a fence.
6. My phone is permanently attached to mah hand. However, I am not really a phone talker. I like to tweet and text.
7. I am addicted to caffeine. I am pretty sure that I could not really go a day without it.
I hope you join in on the fun of blog awards and give them to some of your daily reads.