Friday, October 18, 2013

My 6th anniversary of being 29!

35 is the new 25. Or so they say.....

Today marks another year here on earth. I was 12 days late from my due date when I was born. My poor Mom! (All of my kids were here by 39w so going over a due date is unimaginable to me!) I started out life slow and relaxed. Now I am fast paced and a champion multitask-er!

Today is an ordinary day. I still work. Gary works. The kids still do their thing. Gary and I are going out to dinner and shopping sans kids, so I have something to look forward to. But in reality, once you hit a certain age, birthdays are the same as any other day. I am more excited for Logan's Chuck E Cheese birthday party tomorrow than my own day today. I guess that is a sign that you are a mother! Everything you live for is for your kids. The look on my children's faces when they are happy is what makes me happy.

I know other people go all out for their birthdays. I even know some people who make it an entire week or month long thing. But that is just not me.

Happy birthday to me and happy mom-aversary to my Mom!


3 comments:

  1. happy birthday (again) friend!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had great day and wish you the best this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great day! :) I'm sorry I couldn't celebrate. I would have rather spent it with you!

    ReplyDelete