Wednesday, July 6, 2011

In the blink of an Eye

Logan:
*has learned how to open the doors.
*Can climb up his crib and just about get into it. This kid amazes me with his skills. 
*Is getting real sentences out of his mouth. Although he still jiber jabers, he is talking. It.Is.Hilarious!
*Is 'play' gaming systems. LOVES them. Gives Mommy time to do the dishes. Whatever, don't judge!
*LIKES to play in his pack-n-play with toys and a portable DVD player. I know I am blessed and I get things done around my house. Again, don't judge. We do not leave him in there for hours or anything.

Charlotte:
*Has grown so long that she does not fit into the infant tub anymore. I have no idea what to do...buy a bigger one? She cannot sit up yet. Any one have any ideas?
*Has grown out of 3 month clothes, some 3-6 month clothes and is starting to wear 9 MONTH PJS. Good gravy.
*Is sleeping better. Not eating a bottle during the night. Just early am!
*Is eating her hands and drooling like a mad woman. All. Day. Long.


Dom's friend left the both gates open this morning. My heart sank as I heard the first gate open. I jumped up and ran into the kitchen.  I got there just in time to stop Logan from falling down the steps.  Again. Remember in December when a cable worker left the door open?  I swear that I have PTSD from it, the tears came for over 30 minutes. He did not fall, I have to keep telling myself that.

In the blink of an eye: kids grow, things happen and life changes!

1 comment:

  1. Logan is growing up so fast!
    I can't believe C is wearing 9 month clothes. That is insane!

    ReplyDelete